The Wycoff Wellness Center is mid-Michigan's expert for female hormonal health. Balancing female hormones are one of the 8 componets for long term health.
The Wycoff Wellness Center's approach to determining optimal female health follows the following protocol:
* An initial visit to review a comprehensive history and identify major concerns:
* An appropriate physical examination.
* A Bioimpendance Analysis (BIA) to determine cellular health & body compositon.
* Cooridination for the appropriate testing including blood, saliva or urine testing.
* Initiate appropriate dietary and supplement changes.
* First follow up visit:
* Review of all diagnostic test results.
* Initiation of appropriate bioidentical hormone replacement.
* Fine tuning appropriate diet and supplement recommendations.
* Follow up visits:
* Typically every 6 to 12 weeks depending on severity of issues until stable.
* Periodic follow up blood, saliva or urine testing.