Estrium® Medical Food
Estrium is a low-allergy-potential, powdered medical food that provides a combination of macro- and micronutrients specially selected for their ability to promote optimal hormone balance. It features fortified rice protein, natural phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and fiber, along with all essential vitamins and minerals and a variety of well-researched ingredients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and healthy hormone cycles. Women who are experiencing the following symptoms related to their hormone cycles may benefit by using Estrium:
|— Abdominal discomfort
— Back, joint, and muscle pain
— Breast tenderness
— Feeling bloated
— Feeling sad or blue
|— Occasional irritability
— Joint stiffness
— Temporary weight gain
— Water retention/swelling
- Nutritionally supports estrogen metabolism, with added effectiveness when combined with a specially designed dietary program as outlined in the Estrium Patient Guide.
- Features high-quality rice protein concentrate fortified with the limiting amino acids threonine and lysine, resulting in a complete, high quality, and easily digestible vegetable protein.
- Provides non-soy phytoestrogens from kudzu and flax, which modify the effects of circulating estrogens.
- Supplies flaxseed hull- equal to approximately one tablespoon of whole flaxseed.
- Can be enjoyed as a meal option and mixes easily with water or juice.
- Delicious Tropical Mango flavor.
- New streamlined dietary plan.
|Recommendations: Blend or shake about two level scoops (46 g) into 8 ounces of water, juice, soy, almond, rice, or organic cow's milk, twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Warnings: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
This product has been formulated to nutritionally support female patients who have symptoms associated with their hormone cycles. It has not been tested for interactions with oral contraceptive medications, and the effectiveness of oral contraceptives for birth control cannot be ensured during use of Estrium.